20110311

Aero pepper





I finally have a fruit on my Aero Garden jalapeno pepper plant!  I was beginning to worry that it wouldn't happen.  I still probably won't do vegetables on this garden again.  The idea of fresh tomatoes and peppers in the winter was exciting to me, but it hasn't really panned out.  I suppose if I learn to can this year, I can have canned peppers and tomatoes all winter!  When these plants are done, I want to try a salad mix in the Aero Garden.  One of my new dreams is to eat a fresh-picked salad every day.

An update on the seedlings in the closet: as of this afternoon, all 12 of the chia sages and all 12 of the cherry tomatoes have sprouted.  The slicing tomatoes are starting to break through and the second chamomile has come up.  There are several marigolds, but still no parsley, cumin or peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment